Revel Unit is a band created for carnival lovers by carnival lovers.
Hundreds of revellers will be joining us for this year's Cayman Carnival Batabano experience ...
THE SOUNDS OF CARNIVAL!
REVEL UNIT ROAD PACKAGE
LATE REGISTRATION PRICING: CI$125
All Revel Unit and LAVA patrons can expect:
- GEAR: Road gear package filled with merchandise and carnival essentials
- DJs: Sweet carnival music by talented local and international DJs
- SOUND: High quality sound truck for endless eargasms
- INCLUSIVE DRINKS: All inclusive drinks from start to finish on Carnival Day
- FULL BAR: Convenient bar stocked with and serving Flor de Caña rum, Stoli vodka, scotch whisky, gin, coconut rum, beer, mixers, and more
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Roaming photographers and videographers to capture the moment (so you can live it!)
- PRE-ROAD PUMP: Complimentary access to the Revel Unit pre-road pump
- FOOD FUEL: - Light breakfast at our pre-road pump and your favourite foods on the road!
- CHARITY: Support for local charity through registration proceeds
- FETE SAFELY: Safe and secure road experience including coordinated bus transport to the road parade start
- STYLE: Your Sounds of Carnival shirt, Groovy upgrade, or LAVA road option!
But wait, there's more ...
- HAPPY HOURS: Get excited for the road while sipping complimentary drinks and listening to the latest soca with fellow revellers at two happy hours across March and April
- FITNESS DISCOUNTS: Receive huge savings on memberships at Soca Bootcamp and FN Sports/The Performance Lab by simply showing your Revel Unit registration
- GIVEAWAYS: Every week for 6+ weeks, revellers have the chance to win prizes including fitness memberships, bottles of featured spirits, gift cards, and tickets to local carnival season fetes!
- CONVENIENCE: Easy, secure, online registration and payments
- SURPRISES: Plus more surprises in store (which we'll keep under wraps to ensure everyone is delighted on Carnival Day!)
STYLE OPTION: T-SHIRT ONLY
COLOURS: SOCA GREEN // CALYPSO BLUE
STYLE OPTIONS: BIKINI // BOYSHORT
CAN YOU HEAR IT?
CAN YOU FEEL IT?
THE SOUNDS OF CARNIVAL!
The melting pot of cultures across the Caribbean and coastal areas surrounding the Caribbean Sea have made the music of this region some of the richest, vibrant, and most intoxicating in the world!
Every nation boasts at least one signature style of music grounded in distinct heritage, still all have shared influences and bear an irresistible, dance-friendly rhythm.
For Cayman Carnival Batabano, we celebrate the unique cultures, instruments, artists and genres that collectively contribute to the Sounds of Carnival we enjoy today!
From soca to calypso, from jab jab to kaiso and everything in between … these are the Sounds of Carnival.